There is a national youth mental health crisis, and partnering with schools is key to any scalable solution.
In this webinar, Alex Briscoe and Rachel Velcoff Hults, authors of the recently released School Mental Health 101: A Primer for Medi-Cal Managed Care Plans, along with school mental health experts and youth with lived expertise, shared insights and answers about partnering with Managed Care Plans (MCPs) to increase school-based youth mental health services.
- Alex Briscoe, Principal, California Children’s Trust
- Rachel Velcoff Hults, Senior Equity and Access Attorney – Health, National Center for Youth Law
- Debra Duardo, Superintendent of Schools, Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Rany Ath, Managing Director, East Bay Asian Youth Center (EBAYC), Director Shop 55 Wellness Center
- Nichole Mosqueda, Chief Administrative Officer, Camarena Health
- Brenda Smith, Superintendent, Hughson Unified School District
- Nghia Do, High School Student, CCY and CMHACY Board Member, Founder of Youth Minds Alliance
Agenda & Presentations
Presentation Slides: Alex Briscoe, California Children’s Trust, and Rachel Velcoff Hults, National Center for Youth Law
Resources for Advocacy and Action